SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION EQUIPMENT RENTAL SERVICE
Do you need to rent simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia for your event? Even if you hire your own interpreters, we are always at your service to provide the best simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia. As a top supplier of simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia, our services are customized to ensure first-rate quality interpretation transmission, providing attendees a flawless multilingual experience.
We Provide Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment in Malaysia:
Our rental service of simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia provides a range of equipment for different events, from interpreter booths, interpreter desks to wireless transmitters and receivers (portable and installed). As an experienced supplier of simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia, we take the time to talk with our clients so as to help them determine the best simultaneous interpretation equipment needed for their specific event and venue facilities. This way, they will get a clear-cut picture of how their simultaneous interpretation equipment rental pricing is set vis-à-vis their needs.
We provide both wireless infrared systems (IR) and radio frequency systems (RF) to cater to your specific simultaneous interpretation equipment rental needs. If your event involves highly confidential communication and a large number of languages in an indoor setting, our infrared systems will be an effective solution to your needs. Our up-to-date radio frequency systems also ensure smooth transmission and mobility, with wide transmission coverage.
Some of the simultaneous interpretation equipment that we provide in Malaysia are as follows:
- Bosch Integrus digital infra-red receivers
- Bosch digital transmitter
- Infrared transmitters
- Infrared radiators
- FM receivers and transmitters
- Bosch DCN-IDESK interpreter’s desk c/w headphones
- Central control unit
- Conference microphone
- Office equipment (Laptops, PCs, etc)
- ISO Compliance Audi pack soundproof interpreter booth
We are committed to helping you realize your simultaneous interpreting event as planned. Our team involved in simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia is efficient in managing everything needed: from installation, smooth-running of the equipment and finally, to removal of the equipment- all, to serve your event to the best. We also offer:
- Technical Crew / Standby Crew
- Coordination, Administration, Management and Consultation Service
- Installation and Removal Service
Are you looking to rent simultaneous interpretation equipment at a competitive rate? Our simultaneous interpretation equipment rental pricing is not only affordable, but also flexible to your specific needs. It can be confusing and demanding sometimes to break down the simultaneous interpretation equipment rental pricing on your own. Worry not. We provide free consultation on simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia to help you determine the kinds of equipment you would need. You will be amazed how much you will be able to save and still get the best!
More about Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment Rental:
How Simultaneous Interpretation Works and What Equipment You Would Need
- Wireless Simultaneous Interpretation System
Basically, a wireless simultaneous interpretation system connects the audience easily with the floor speaker through interpreters. The interpreters, who are isolated in a soundproof interpreter booth, receive the audio feed from the microphone used by the event speaker. Then, using the interpreter desk that is fully equipped with headset and microphone, the interpreters relay the interpreted message to the audience through their receivers equipped with headphones or earphones. With interference-free transmission and high quality systems, this simultaneous interpretation system proves effective for all parties involved.
As simultaneous interpretation requires live interpreting in a continuous flow, two interpreters are usually assigned for one language channel, each taking a turn at a time.
There are several types of transmitters and receivers that can be used for the simultaneous interpretation wireless system, depending on the locality of the event and how it can be incorporated successfully with the facilities of the venue. Below are some examples of the types of simultaneous interpretation equipment used and their specific features:
- Interpreter Booth
For simultaneous interpretation, usually one interpreter booth is needed per language. Interpreter booths comes in two forms:
- Built-In Interpreter Booths
Built-in interpreter booths may be available in some conference venues.
- Mobile Interpreter Booths
Some venues, like hotel conference rooms or multi-purpose halls, do not provide built-in interpreter booths. In this case, mobile interpreter booths have to be supplied by the simultaneous interpretation equipment rental supplier and these should have the same basic features found in built-in interpreter booths, which are as follows:
- The interpreter booth should have clear glass or window covering half of the wall and located in a place that allows an unobstructed view of the speaker and presentation.
- The interpreter booth must be soundproof to eliminate noise disturbance.
- The interpreter booth must be equipped with a silent ventilator and set according to the current ISO standard.
These must-have criteria makes the interpreter booth an ideal place to carry out interpreting effectively.
- Interpreter Desk
Interpreter desk features a built-in microphone with audio connections and volume control, as well as a number of switches to control the language channels. There are many types of interpreter desks available in the simultaneous interpretation equipment rental market. When deciding on what type of interpreter desk you would need, here are some points to consider:
- How many language channels including the floor language can the interpreter desk accommodate?
- How many interpreter desks will you need per booth?
- Would you need the interpreter desk to accommodate visually-impaired interpreters?
- Does the interpreter desk come with communication features that you will need, such as attached headset connecting directly to the speaker/delegate that allows private conversations, or an LCD display for text messages?
An interpreter desk which is more technologically advanced may be useful, especially if it is an elaborate event. On the other hand, an interpreter desk equipped with just the basic features may suffice for an event as long as it promises smooth flow and ease of use.
- Wireless Transmission Systems
For wireless simultaneous interpretation systems, there are two choices for transmission:
- Radio Frequency Systems
Radio frequency systems use electromagnetic waves to broadcast simultaneous interpretation to the audience. It consists of a transmitter connected to the interpreter desk and the microphone, which then transmits the audio feed over available FM radio frequencies to radio receivers at the audience’s end.
Radio frequency systems are available in several frequencies, of which the widely used are 72- and 216-MHz FM systems. Both are portable and available in digital systems. 72-MHz FM systems offer a coverage of 460 meters with up to 8 available simultaneous channels, while 216-MHz FM systems offer wider coverage of up to 915 meters, but with only 3 available simultaneous channels.
Advantages of radio frequency transmission:
- Radio frequency signals can transmit through solid objects, hence it is suitable for events using multiple rooms.
- Radio frequency equipment is portable and light, thus it is suitable for on-the go events like guided tours, tradeshows, etc.
- Radio frequency systems can be set up and operated easily by anyone with basic knowledge of the equipment.
- Radio frequency receivers and transmitters are immune to light interference, thus are suitable for both outdoor and indoor events.
- Because of its less complicated system and operation, radio frequency systems are less expensive.
Limits of radio frequency systems:
- Since its signals are not obstructed by any object, radio frequency systems risk insecure communication.
- Radio frequency systems also hold risks of interference from other radio frequencies.
- Radio frequency systems offer up to 8 channels, which is ideal to avoid interference between channels, but this limitation is a drawback for events requiring more channels.
- Infrared Wireless Systems
Infrared wireless transmitters use the technology of infrared light to deliver the audio feed from the floor speaker to the interpreter, and the interpreted message from the interpreter to the audience. Infrared systems are available in either analog or digital systems, with both having its own merits. Infrared systems basically consist of at least one infrared transmitter, infrared receiver and infrared radiator. The larger the area, the more infrared radiators will be needed for effective transmission.
Advantages of the infrared systems:
- Infrared wireless transmitters are immune to radio interference, hence eliminating the need to search for a radio frequency.
- Infrared signals are contained within the room it is set up, hence there is no risk of interception, guaranteeing confidential communication.
- Infrared systems produce superior audio quality.
- Infrared wireless systems offer multichannel systems, with up to 32 channels to transmit the floor language and 31 interpretations.
Limits of infrared wireless system:
- Infrared signals cannot transmit through solid objects, hence the system needs to be setup above audience level. Venue setup must also be taken into consideration to avoid obstruction of infrared signals by curtains, decor, etc.
- Infrared transmitters and receivers are sensitive to light waves, hence it must be operated indoors with limited light interference.
- Infrared wireless systems require specific technical skills and more equipment to cover a larger space.
- Infrared wireless systems are not portable, hence are inappropriate for on-the-go events.
Because of these features, an infrared wireless system is suited to the kind of events that do not require much movement, set within a fixed place, and require a large number of language interpretations.
Which is better for my interpreting event: Infrared Systems or Radio Frequency Systems?
Depending on the venue and event requirements, each simultaneous interpretation system poses its own advantages and disadvantages. If your event demands secured communication, transmission of more than 8 languages and located in a high radio interference area, then opting for infrared systems is a must. Examples of events requiring infrared systems are classified meetings, international conferences, or contractual meetings.
If your event must be held outdoors, does not require a need for private communication and involves lots of mobility, then radio frequency systems would be the appropriate choice. Radio frequency systems are most popular for events like guided tours, training, seminars, and press conferences.
Another factor to consider is the price. Simultaneous interpretation equipment rental pricing depends largely on the type of simultaneous systems used. The radio frequency systems is lower priced due to its less complicated system and less labor requirements for installation, operation and removal. However, when technological advantage tops your needs, it is better to consider infrared systems.
Our Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment Rental Pricing:
Our simultaneous interpretation equipment rental pricing is set at affordable rates. Our simultaneous interpretation equipment rental pricing depends on:
- Types of transmitters and receivers
- Type and number of audience involved
- Venue layout and facilities
- Number of interpreters and languages needed
As different types of simultaneous interpretation systems offer different advantages, it is vital that you consider your needs carefully to get the best rental price on simultaneous interpretation equipment.
Which should you consider first when deciding on which system to choose: the rental price or the type of simultaneous interpretation equipment needed for your event? There is no right and wrong answer to this question, but we believe putting your needs ahead of price will help determine a focused budget.
For any inquiries or free quote, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 0133757228 @ 03-89424493. We would be happy to help you sort out your needs for simultaneous interpretation equipment in Malaysia.